Some crazy ideas reflect in my mind

07:37
I suffer from headache all the time, especially when I started to stay day in and out in my private room studying English and writing something silly with a hope to kill time. I am wasting my life for a prison life? 


I come up with some new ideas about my next journeys but honestly claim that money can't but be my hurdle till this time or maybe several years to come because I am still a student who hates business. One hilarious thing is that only getting down to business can bring you a chance to make lots of money or you are a professional on certain thing with credentials requested. Some people can make a fortunate rather easily because they have their own personal branding. However, before they get to this heyday, they need to work and learn hard to master the skills that needed for the future jobs. So let time seal your fate but you know one thing more important is that you are the main factor that decides the rest journey of your entire lifetime.

Sometimes, like most youngsters, it looks like I get stuck in something that I can't get out of and then It turns out to be messing up with loads of stuffs turning round and round in my head. I get dizzy all the time. Oh sorry for complaining about eveything these days. Perhaps I need to learn how to cherish and love the real me better.

Some crazy ideas appear omnipresent, now is too. But truth to be told, I get a little bit tired of doing the same thing day by day. I want to get away from this fucking lazy situation when my brain does nothing except from digesting everything in English in an unconscious way. Sometimes I don't make sense of what I am reading and as a result I stop it right away to just take a break before doing it again. It sucks. 

I want to travel. Travel again. I want to head on to Mekong delta and enjoy some days with floating life, taste new particular specialities and then visit my brother in Binh Duong province. I am about to join a talkshow which I take part in as a co-founder. It will answer all questions about "how to travel while working". I want to learn programming language at a basic level: html, css,... to set a new website or just re-design my blog.

I will book a flight ticket to Bangkok in August and to Singapore in September. I think it will work because I can save a little money from now on through some online jobs and ask aid from my elder brother. Everything will go well.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.