Translation jobs

02:38
Converting an essay in English into Vietnamese is never easy as you thought. It takes time, of course, and take perseverance.


Translating isn't a worth-dreaming profession. Although your English is awesome enough or your writing skill is absolutely impeccable, brillant, you will never see it is a boring job until you really spend time on it.

My current job forces me to stay in front of a laptop, writing long hours day by day. Being tied to something fixed causes some negative problems for mental and physical health. Sometimes being alone long periods of time can lead to depression which makes you tend to be isolated and lonely.I have experienced this mental disorder, I guess.

Sometimes you need to take jobs that you don't like but it can foster your ability. Therefore, I personally think that it is not worthless to be into it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.