My novel releases soon

20:46
Hi! It seems people talks much about themselves more than others. People always have problems of their own, too. They hide all of fucking stuff, just to pretend they are so strong and never surrender the failure or difficulty or something like that. "I get tired, truth to be told, I wanna disappear for a long time, even my family doesn't know where I am. I just desire to be alone, in a quiet place where I can take a rest." I guess you all even think about it. But, you don't dare to follow the heart.



My novel based on my real story: a weird, eccentric and reclusive girl that wants to hide the world to chase for her own dream: become a writer like J.K. Rowling. It is okay, girl. Okay. J.K Rowling was rejected so many times and I am too young to ask more than my ability.

I am depressed, totally depressed. I know I have suffered from this disorder for so long, I guess about more than 5 months, or maybe an entire year. Have you ever experienced this sucking mental illness? It is so disgusting and uncomfortable. It is like a virus. You don't know how it makes you feel exhausted, how it kicks you out of society and let you lonely on your own. Depression spreads and goes on its responsibility. You get hurt, you are in solitary moments. You can think about suicide, of course I never think about suicide, you know that. 

Being pre-adult is challenging, especially when you pretend to be mature everything around seems not to go well. You feel tired of playing as a cast in the real life. You don't want to be distracted any more, you know the feeling of pain, very clearly. Everyday, waking up in the bed is starting a nightmare. What should I do next? Should I make a logical timetable and follow it throughout the day? Should I go out or go on a date? Should I... There are so many questions spinning around in your head. You get headache, you just want to sleep day in and day out without getting up anymore. You just lie on the bed, lazily think about vague stuff. You feel useless. You are negative about everything.

Depression makes people who experience it feel drained. Depression is like a predator which looks for its food. The food in this case is you. The predator looks for you, dominates you and never lets you alone. You are always in trouble, you get scared of everything around. It is depression, it comes very softly but once it comes to you, you are on an intense battle.

I am trying to plan it first before I write everything down. Because it is based on my own story so it seems to be easier then the novel I made it up before. I think it should be public somewhere else. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.