Stress can lead to depression. Okay when you say you are okay?

07:08
You can talk, laugh joyfully even when you come back home with depression and sorrow, worry in your mind. Back to some last days when you didn't need to pretend you were okay, now you see the opposite circumstance of being happy.


I suffered from depression. I can feel it survives in me day by day, round the clock, relentlessly each second. I can feel it intensely but don't know how to stop it as if  you were told to reluctantly have to drive a car though you didn't have a clue how to control it, how to start it. You are indeed in dilemma, which makes you sound like everything in this world can't be fixed any more. You exist with it no matter how it goes, no matter how it takes you anywhere else. You just learn how to make its acquaintance day in and day out. 

When I started to build my own club, I also started to think twice about how it would go and how I could manage it all the time. It seemed as if you were building your own house, and you learnt to how to measure it from scratch. Enduring strain can never be avoided, which may cause you some mental illness if you were born not to become a leader. It sounds like you have the greatest burden in the whole of your life, you can't let it go, you need to commit to yourself that you must fight for it till you still breathe. It is also my story, story of a girl who struggles to establish a Vietnamese club for Vung Tau expats during her gap year time. When I shared this idea, people would think I was such an amazing girl who could handle such a lot of stuff at the same time. I am kind of a busy student even though I am off school one entire year.

The most lucky thing is I am surrounded by the incredible friends who are willing to join hands with me to make things happen. They don't mind taking risk and pour their heart into the project and regard it as their own newborn child. I extremely appreciate them befriending with me and count on me within the period of last 3 three weeks. The people who don't involve in the project can never figure out how I truly feel, how lucky I am and how awesome my team is. 

Why do I feel drained? It is not because I have too numerous things to do but it is because I overthink about the way it can be driven wrongly at certain time in the future. It is just a newbie in Vung Tau city and a newbie always requires such a lot of health care unless it could suffer from illness. Setting up a club acquires the same service and should be judged carefully before they take any other action.

Stress can lead to depression, I guess it could let you down at certain time in your working time. But the golden advice is never mind to open up and talk about it with your close friends. The pain can be cured and the depression can be replaced by the happiness. Today you may be out of breath and tomorrow bight sunrise will smile and welcome you for another new chapter.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.