What am I doing now?

07:46
Have you ever waken up with tons of thoughts running wild in your head or just a blank mind  storing  pointless stuff? I have done. I mean it happens a lot for the last 2 decades since I was present in this life. I'm not exaggerating it and don't let you believe a complicated life happened to me so early.

How is your casual day? Have you ever felt overloaded? At the age of 20, I have been enduring so much stress that I should take one year off school and do what really means to me, to the rest of my life. Sometimes I do believe that something happens to me for a reason and no matter how good or bad it is, it was born for a real meaning. 

What am I doing now? I am typing these words to remind myself of working seriously when you are young enough. The last two days, I have spent time watching all videos and read articles related to Michelle Phan, one of the most popular and well-known YouTubers largely known for her own vampire with a channel of 8.8 subscribes on YouTube. Michelle Phan started her own journey by uploading the first makeup tutorials on YouTube when she was just 19 years old. At the time, YouTube was just a newbie among older social networks and the reason why she decided to share her "how to make up" clips on it was just for fun, just for sharing reason. However, her first video caught viewers' eyes and after just one week, it reached 44 thousand views. That figure really made her surprised and caused her to upload many more videos. She felt happy with this job and the joy of sharing made her feel that her dream was not fragile as people had thought. Conversely, what she did persuaded her to stop her current job at a beauty shop and people started to think that she was crazy to quit it.

Self-made entrepreneurs are the people who really know how challenging and difficult it is to launch an idea and make it come true one day. Not many people can be successful at both thinking and making so the story of Michelle Phan really touches millions of people on earth. Phan figures out that nowadays you can sit in front of the laptop and learn everything you want to provided you search the right key words and free sources. The long journey begins with small steps and here I am, telling you the stories of some amazing people to remind us of waking up early morning and doing something that will make you a different person. 

Surely at least once in life, you think about giving up something you are doing and expecting from it a lot. You are not alone because in the giant sea we are trying to reach the wharf safely and gain a lot of seafood. Life can be tough and really competitive but you need to mark in your mind one think that no overnight success can happen to lazy people, even diligent people can't gain it unless they set the long goal and achieve it with high commitment. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.