Emotionless disorder?

00:43
At that time, I was 21 years old and learnt at one of the top-rated universities in Vietnam. I started to confess that my emotions became weird. Not bad. Not good. I seemed as if I was strangely different from others, you can say that I was isolated with friends, relatives and even my family.


I was an introvert. I was also kind of a self-motivated person who could weigh myself up when the world tried to get me down. Some people at my age started to fall in love with each other, started to worry about their career paths. Some usually went out with one of their buddies whenever they needed to have someone stand by their side and patiently listen their ups and downs. Unlike them, my story was absolutely different. Sorrow and happiness were shown on my face as one that couldn't be figured out how I really felt at the time. No one had an ability to make sense how my authentic emotions were because I didn't show them much in the real life. I behaved okay and tried to keep my mood up in any circumstances. My face was emotionless and I behaved insensitively most of the time. If my friend got a low mark at school, he would get freaked out; however, in that situation I would behave fabulously, which was the reason why I felt as if the world put all pressure on me when I came back home. Some friends of mine were scared that I suffered from "emotionless disorder" (in psychology people say it is schizoid personality disorder). Its symptoms are emotional coldness, apathy, solitary and sheltered lifestyle and secretiveness.

But I knew one thing for sure was that I was not the one I showed out. I started to make sense that my emotion was definitely different from action. At school my major was business. Being addicted to writing and staying quietly at coffee shops became my routine. I built my own website and usually shared something on it by linked them on my Facebook account. People could see them on newsfeed and they maybe clicked to it to read my issues on my own website. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.