Get to America

18:44
I have a chance to travel to America from 1 to 2 years and it gets me nervous though I know American dream is a treasure that most of people wish to achieve once in their lifetime. But getting to America means I maybe don't want to come back to school and fulfill the rest of my course at Foreign Trade University. During the time in the USA, I will spend time discovering more about American cultures, master my English skills as well as complete my current novel. 



The problem is sometimes people feel hesitant about their decisions and I amnot the exception. I am making my 20 years old different and from time to time it becomes braver than I thought. Everything isnot that clear but I am trying to make it come true. The road ahead may be tougher for me. After completing my experience in the USA, I hope to come back to school and fulfill my rest course.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.