Newly-invented syndrome: people who don't want to love/date

08:45
I myself am always full of love. I mean when I am writing this issue, I figure out myself being put into love trap that I can't get out of. I have never officially dated anyone before, I always want to try to love but really feel scared of that. So I decide to keep love on my own, not tell anyone though sometimes I can have a little bit crush. 


When I get older, I start to hear more stories, gossips, small talk about love affair. They talk about cool boys, girls, sex, dating, flirting, crush or something like that and I surely know my job is just listening to their stories and I can't stop my curiosity, by delving into their secret or keeping asking them some detailed questions may help me to write more issues that I have never experienced. 

Ambitious women and men can both date someone and focus on their job but I am not good at multitasking so I make up my mind to dismiss love to pursue my career. I can write about love but I know honestly that if I have had some romance relationships, I will write it better than imagine how love is and how my characters act in their own situation. You can see I am quite good at imaginary relationship.

Have you ever dreamed about you and someone together but in the real life you are just single? I usually think about it to produce blog posts and write my own novel. I know sometimes it is a bit weird or I am experiencing an unknown psychological problem that I can't define what it is. I am quite ok with my life, with my job, with my current relationships. I am ok when I don't have a boyfriend because having one can make me tired. I don't know how to love, or more clearly I haven't been ready for dating someone or being in a relationship, short-term or long-term. 

Vietnamese guys seems to be shy or not confident like foreign guy friends I have ever met. I used to be invited for a cup of coffee by some Vietnamese guys but they didn't do that for flirting me or because they wanted to discover more about me to date me if they could. They just regarded me as their friend and they wanted me to hang out with them to learn from each other, to talk and to share. But if a foreign guy friend asks a girl to hang out with him, he can have a crush on you or want to discover you  more for his own purpose, usually about love. I don't know, I just guess something from my last experience. I really open up about this matter and I am confident enough to talk to both of the two types. 

Someone seems not to be serious, I mean they just flirt you while they are dating with other girls at the same time. I don't like it. I prefer to have a serious relationship, maybe a positive relationship that can lead us to marriage or something like that. But  I believe that we can't predict every relationship gets optimistic results and break-up can happen though both of them are good. 

Love is complicated or people are complex  or I talk about love in a complex way. Sorry! I just tell the way that tells who I am.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.