Gone with the wind

20:47
Seduced by the book Gone with the wind, rarely do I find something obsessive and legendary like that. I should have read this book several years ago when I was in high school to encourage me to approach closely to rich sources of literature in the world. This novel was spoken and introduced very widely in our lessons at high school, my teacher usually told us about that but we never had a chance to touch the book and feel its weight. Now, with the relentless and intense development of information technology, I can stay home digesting this thick book with 3 long parts via an app called Wattpad. Sometimes reading a work like an ebook which was free published online lesson its value that I give for this book but for a traveller like me, choosing something that decreases my backpack's weight is much more appreciated.



I am currently on the part 2 and never feel bored with its content and moral value that the author poured into this fantastic novel. Ancient, classic and addictive, Gone with the wind can defeat its thickness to become the best selling book of all times. It gives me lesson about true love, the negativity of wicked and unjust war, hurt and sacrifice.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.