Sexual assault

09:19
Imagine you were traveling alone on a long hard rocky road, out of the blue there were a man driving a motorbike stopping and asking you if you wanted him to take you home, what would you do?


I used to be in this situation and I said yes after he asked me second time. One more detail, it was a rainy day in Sapa and I just brought an umbrella along, which made me wet and cold a lot. I studied him a little bit before I nodded. He took me home safely, thanks God, the most risky thing I had ever heard about travelling alone didn't happen to me.

I read English articles everyday, somehow know a lot accidents happening with girls like being sexually abused, sexually assaulted, raped,... Some of them stood up to defend themselves, some don't because they couldn't endure social gossips about what happened to them. I really feel sorry about that.

An American guy friend talked to me that he used to travel to Europe and some other countries in Asia alone and he said that I could do like him. However, I told him "But more difficult and risky". He nodded because nothing is more right than that. Men are somehow dominant and physically stronger than women. They can travel everywhere without worrying about being raped, physically assaulted because if they happened, the culprits are usually men. Not 100% but men are more dangerous than women in something related to sex.

Honestly, some articles about Taylor Swift recently impulsed me to write this post, immediately. Stand up for yourself, for female community!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.