All criteria for a man I want to marry

00:19
I think I prefer getting married late, around the age of 30s. I am now 20, still young with lots of dreams and plans to do in the future. I don't want to become a house-wife after marrying. I want to have a decent profession which can help me to have independent finance. I don't want to be dependent on my husband and take money from him for going shopping, make-up or anything else. So the list below is what I expect from my future husband.


1. Have a great vision and a decent job. He doesn't need to make a lot of money, become a millionaire. He only need to be on the right track on his career.

2. Mutual understanding. There is no happy marriage without mutual understanding. I am an introvert so he needs to empathise for some situations like: let me alone sometimes, don't interrupt me while I am writing, don't engage in my private life too deeply because sometimes I want to keep it for myself. I know in marriage life, husbands and wives should commune with each other as an evidence of mutual belief but I don't think so, everyone always needs to keep his/her own stories, we always have secrets.

3. He has to love traveling. Traveling is one crucial part of my life. I can't live without traveling to somewhere else in a week, maybe in marriage, only once in a month is more appropriate. We should have a 2 or 3 day trip per month. It can be arranged on the weekend or maybe when both of us have same leisure time. It is better if he is passionate about traveling so we can work while traveling like Mark Wiens and his wife, so fantastic. We can become travel vloggers, have a video channel on Youtube, have our own website and make money from that.

4. He should be taller than me. I am 1m64 and I prefer a taller husband than me, maybe higher than 1m70 is better.

5. Caring and good-looking. I prefer personality to appearance but sometimes appearance makes the first impression. My future husband should be caring, which means that he should know how to take care of his family, his wife and be romantic. He can invite me to go out for a random dating like some other young couples during the first process of love, for example. He should know how  to look after his children when I am away. And he should learn how to take care of himself too because sometimes I amnot that kind of good wife.

6. Honest and 5 years older than me. I love marrying a more mature man who is 5 years older than me, maybe 7, maybe 10 but he needs to be menly and honest.

7. He is an introvert. Maybe only the introverted guy understands another introverted one entirely. But this number 7 will need considering more and more.

8. Healthy. I mean he doesn't smoke, doesn't drink alcohol too much. I don't like people who smoke so I don't want my future husband to smoke, too.

9. Not talkative. I don't like people who talk much. So the guy with moderation is more appreciated. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.