Why some people get angry so easily?

10:10
Several years ago, I was an easily hot-tempered girl. I remember those days when I was still a secondary student, I used to kick the wood all over the floor only because I couldn't make a fire. You would never imagine how irritated I felt at that time. My face turned ridiculously red like a ripe tomato. My mother yelled at me from outside, she told me to keep calm and  come back to the table. I became so useless, completely useless that I was mostly unable to concentrate on anything. I sat down for a while and then stood up, my chest was on fire, my breath became abnormally panting.


The more I grow, the more I can keep calm. However, I still remember when I was a first year student, I couldn't bear one long lasting problem happening in my room. My room had 3 people including me, two of whom I knew in secondary school. The older girl was a mean person and didn't have anything in common with me. She was unusually prying about everything I did, even a job I just had. She opened my Facebook profile to see if there was anything new. She told me to do everything and treat me unfairly in comparison with the rest girl in my room. How she behaved made me feel very uncomfortable and I told myself to move to another place. I felt as if I were living in prison if I still lived here for one more year. One day, when I was studying at a corner of the room, she told me  to get out of the bed because my table could damage the cushion. I couldn't tolerate anymore and then directly told her that I couldn't bear her anymore. We were in cold war this day. Till now, I can't forget one year full of anger in this room. It was a nightmare. It was gone and I felt thankful for my proper decision.

Expressing the anger like releasing the toxic effects out of your body. But sometimes you need to learn how to smile and slowly handle the problem. People can explode if they are in tolerances of anger for so long. If they hide their real feelings, there is a case happening in a pessimistic way.

Keep calm and live a life of happiness you create for your own!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.