Travelholic

02:27
Travel again and now is time for me to talk about my bad English. I blame and feel ashamed of it day by day though I try to spend most of time on this subject. This morning I pulled down the website Asianomad of Huong Nguyen, a 24 travel blogger I knew for nearly one month. We worked on one project, she represented as an organiser and I was a speaker for her first event in Vietnam. I glanced at her website for a while and then decided to read each article carefully, felt amazed  by her English writing as an English native person. I couldn't but feel less confident in myself and my English capacity. I wonder how much time I need to master English and become an English content markter.


I feel tired talking about it again and again. Time for me to finish the rest of the book right now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.