Getting out of comfort-zone is fun, why don't you try?

01:33
People say that if you want to become successful someday, you need to fulfill your dream by pouring your maximum of effort into it. The fruit you pick is the result you deserve to have after long hard time. Nobody tells me to get out of comfort zone if I want to get feat in the future but I encourage myself to make things happen in my own way. That is the reason why I guess jumping out of your comfort-zone is a worthwhile experience you should give yourself a chance to taste how it is.


I started to write productively after I entered Foreign Trade University. At that time, not many complex thoughts ran in my mind, I just regarded it as my hobby and I could write whenever I had something to share with others or just wrote for myself- the most loyal reader. I began to think about building a blog where I could store everything on. At the time, I was totally clueless about designing a website and I even thought that I couldn't handle it on my own, I surely needed to get help from someone who was good at it. 

I remember that night I stared at the computer for a while thinking about how to start to build a blog. It seemed as if I had met the most troublesome problem in the whole of my life that was hard to figure out how it worked. I searched some key words like "How to build a blog" in Vietnamese and was stuck sometimes. You will never know how something works until you spend time on it to see how it operates. This story makes me think about how people treat each other. If we don't care how their feelings are, we will hardly know how to determine how they feel at certain time and we don't really make sense that whether or not we hurt them. 

To be a writer is like to understand how the whole world feels. You need to put yourself in some one else's shoes and you should write with your authentic feelings and emotions. Some writings need to be logical and critical and this is the reason why being a writer is never an easy story. Look, most of the well-known authors on earth have read tons of books and stuff in their entire lifetime. They wake up with a particular routine: reading articles, reading books, newspaper, going out to find inspiration and then sitting somewhere peaceful and tranquil writing. They work alone and working on their own is the best way to help them thrive their creativity. Some writers live differently reclusive lives but they produce numerous kinds of priceless works. I want to be like them and it is the brightest decision that I have ever made in life. 

Now I am here alone, writing something down always make me relieved and feel as if everything in this life can be felt and existed for multi-century. I want to write in English as much as possible because in the future I would love to become an international blogger.

It seemed I didn't talk enough about getting out of comfort-zone as the title mentioned. But only one thing I want to make you mark in your head: Life is beautiful but not many people see how incredible it is. This is the reason why you need to become an adventurous person.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.